HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
In providing your personal data you consent to Ageless Clothing using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at agelessclothing.com (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send e-mail notifications of delivery status
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. email)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, and name)
- Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To be able to analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that your are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you also have the right to request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have on you on our account files. To request this document please write in to Ageless Clothing Customer Service. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time (i.e., Newsletters or offers). You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA?
We do not sell your information to third parties. We do, however, share data with third parties when necessary to fulfill a transaction, complete a service, for administrative purposes, or when required by law. Any data that is forwarded to third parties is used to meet Ageless Clothing commitments to you. Ageless Clothing may also supply your personal data to organizations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purposes of credit checks, identity checks, monitoring credit rating and debt collection. Additionally, we will share your data if such sharing is required by law or to protect against potential or suspected fraud. If you do not want us to share your personal data in these manners, please do not provide it to us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. That said, once we receive your transmission, we have technical and organizational measures in place to help protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorised access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. At Ageless Clothing we protect your data using encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller, including card information, so that card details cannot be read by external parties.
For card purchases we work with an authorised payment agent that helps us to check directly with your bank that the card is valid for purchases. Our payment agent processes your card details in line with the PCI DSS requirements. When you pay by card we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
You can access your personal account to update your personal data. Please note, however, that your personal account information is protected by your username and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your username and password as any actions taken while logged into your account will be your responsibility.
We do not collect any personal data directly from individuals under the age of 13. If we discover that any such information is in our possession, we will delete it.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
This policy applies only to information collected on the Sites. We collect two types of information from visitors to the Sites: (1) Personal data and (2) Non-personal data.
“Personal data” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create a profile on our Site, visit our Site, or complete a purchase.
“Non-personal data” can be technical in nature. It does not identify you personally. Examples of non-personal data include the following:
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. You can turn off cookies in your web browser using the following links.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on. For example, you will not be able to login to Ageless Clothing if your cookies are disabled.
If you would like to read more about how cookies are used on the internet plus how to control or disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Many third-party advertising networks (for example Google) allow you to opt-out of or customize your preferences.
- Web Beacons (also known as “clear gifs,” “web bugs” or “pixel tags”) — “Web Beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
- Demographic Information — “Demographic Information” may be your gender, age, zip code, geolocation data and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on and through the Site. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Site meets your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personal data.
The above list provides an example of the non-personal data that is collected via the Site.
Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”)
To comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we have updated our internal data collection policies to adhere to those outlined in the GDPR.
“Ageless Clothing”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to the owners of the Ageless Clothing website and services, (collectively referred to as the “Ageless Clothing.”).
“User” or “You” or “Customer” refers to the customer or user that signs up to use Ageless Clothing.
“Party” refers to Ageless Clothing and/or the Customer depending on the context.
1. Personal Data Protection Policies
- Each party agrees that personal data shall be treated as confidential information under this DPA.
- Personally identifiable information shall remain the property of the disclosing party. Ageless Clothing recognizes that User is the controller and maintains control over personal data.
- Ageless Clothing will process User’s personal data only to the extent strictly necessary for the purpose of providing the services in accordance with our Terms of Service and any further written instructions from the customer that are mutually agreed upon in writing.
- Ageless Clothing Will:
- Implement and maintain a reasonable and appropriate security program comprising adequate security, technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized, unlawful or accidental processing, use, erasure, loss or destruction of, or damage to, customer personal data.
- Not modify, alter, delete, publish or disclose any customer personal data to any third party, nor allow any third party to process such personal data on Ageless Clothing behalf unless the third party is bound to similar confidentiality and data handling provisions.
- Only allow give access to customer personal data to employees, contractors, and vendors on a “need-to-know” basis to the extent necessary to perform its obligations under the Terms of Service.
- Only process customer personal data to the extent necessary to perform its obligations under the Terms of Service, upon written instructions of the customer (only as mutually agreed upon), and in accordance with applicable laws.
- Upon termination of your account Ageless Clothing will delete, destroy, or anonymize the personal data in accordance with our standard backup and retention policy per the Terms of Service This process shall occur within 60 days. If we are required to retain personal data due to Union, Member State, or United States laws, then Ageless Clothing reserves the right to retain personal data.
2. Information Breaches and Incidents
- When either party becomes aware of an incident that impacts the processing of personal data, it shall promptly notify the other. Parties agree that they shall reasonably cooperate in order to enable the other party to perform an investigation, craft a response, and to take necessary steps in regards to the incident.
- Any notifications made under this section shall be made to email@example.com. Please include a description of the nature of the incident, the name and contact details of the point of contact where more information can be obtained, a description of the incident; and measures taken or proposed to be taken to address the incident.
3. Liability and Indemnity
- Each party indemnifies the other and holds them harmless against all claims, actions, third party claims, losses, damages and expenses incurred by the indemnified party and arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with a breach of this DPA.
Please note that our Site do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal or non-personally identifiable information.
The Site may include links to other websites which don’t fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of the privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Site. The opt-out choice may be exercised by clicking the unsubscribe link if such link is available at the points where personal data is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the text of the email.
Ageless Clothing, LLC. All rights reserved. All materials contained within this website are protected by copyright belonging to Ageless Clothing, LLC.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA?
You understand that the controller of personal data submitted through the Site may be contacted at the information below:
Ageless Clothing, LLC
Last Updated: 08/05/2018